LP & I spent the first 4 nights of our trip at my Dad’s place. In addition to rearranging as much stuff as she could, LP made up some new games. My favorite was “Hearts Away!”
To play Hearts Away:
1. Stand at the top of the stairs holding a large ball (this is even better if you can get one or two people like your Mama and Grandpa to stand with you)
2. Squeeze the ball while you bounce up and down.
3. Throw the ball down the stairs while yelling “Hearts Away!”
4. Climb down stairs to retrieve the ball (again, this is better if you can get the big people to come with you)
7. Repeat (until the big people wander off to do other things)
There was a second game called “Dog on the Milk” which involved moving a stuffed dog (named “All Pandas”) around the apartment but LP gave up on it after getting frustrated with me for not understanding the rules of the game.